OUR HISTORY
Current Location:HOME > OUR COMPANY > OUR HISTORY

 

AOSHENG’s history spans over 25 years, dating back to when the Huaihua Chemic Auxiliary Factory was founded in1990. 
 
1990  Foundation of the Huaihua Chemic  Auxiliary Factory.  
 
2000  consolidation of the China market
 
2005  expansion of the production line, with an annual production capacity of 5,000mt. 
 
2010  Foundation of the Huaihua Aosheng Technology Co.,Ltd, with registered capital RMB twenty million, purchased  land 150 acres. meanwhile, prompted factories to expand capacity to15.000mt 
 
2011  investing in quality and technology, 1200㎡ R & D Center put into service.
 
2012  expansion of the production line, with total production capacity of 30.000MT per year. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ADD:Binjiang Avenue .Huaihua industry Park. Hunan. China   TEL:86-0745-8683988

Copyright ©2013 [ 怀化奥晟科技有限公司 ] Powered By   filings: 湘ICP备13005711号  Web site production:e5e